Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hair cut....

So...I am really lazy about my hair. I only go to the hairdressers every 4-6 months, becasue firstly, secondly, it's expensive and lastly, because I hate small talk and I get bored chatting to the hairdresser lol... Anyway, I pretty much always have long hair, because its much easier to tie it up in a bun when I can't be bothered, than have to wash, dry, straighten etc short/fringed cuts... Even if I see pictures of Scarrlett Johannsson and think "Oh yeah I could pull that off..." In reality I know better...So pretty much the only interesting thing that happens to my hair are the colour changes! I can never decide if I want to be brunette or blonde, so inevitably I chop and change between the two... This time I was going to keep it blonde for longer, but then, after looking for inspiration on the net I decided it was time for a move back over to the dark side.... I think it may have been the Taylor Momsen hair that did it for me hahaha....

    

No comments:

Post a Comment