Thursday, September 9, 2010

No sleep til.... get your tickets!

I am sooooo excited about seeing the Dropkick Murphys... ever since watching the Departed I have been obsessed (yeah i know late in the game, but better late than never...) with them, so the fact they are playing at an awesome festival on the first day of my holidays is just the best start to summer!!  

I am also excited about Megadeth, I missed them last time they came out, in all their oldschool glammed up metal early 80s glory....  Also super excited about seeing Parkway Drive, I have always managed to miss them, (they are playing in newy in like 2 weeks when I am overseas- booo) so finally, it's time!!!

Also, you can't beat Frenzal Rhomb for ridiculous shit-talk onstage.... although I think the Doctor should think about giving up his Triple J gig after this year, I think we've reached saturation point with him.... especially considering he hasn't got Robbie Buck to make him seem half decent.....

My friend Ozzo also reckons that Katatonia is not to be missed, so fingers crossed they don't all clash on the day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment